Who is 8 Street
8 Street is an Asian hawkers market style street food precinct combined with a beer garden.
The current 8 Street Westfield Garden City location offers 16 unqiue and authentic Asian street food stalls. 8 Street is designed with traditional Asisan architecture in mind, the stalls feature wooden fixtures and fittings and allow shoppers to see their food being made to order in front of them.
In true Hawker market style, 8 Street stalls are compact and provide takeaway food as well as dine-in options.
8 Street beer garden offers a large range of Asian and international beer, cider, Japanese sake, Korean saju, and Australian local wine at very competitive prices.
8 Street won multiple awards including 2015 Queensland Retail Property Awards and 2016 Brisbane Lord Mayor's Multicultural Award for Business.
8 Street logo is also a trade mark with trade mark number 1649271.
8 STREET Benefits
For retail customer
• Budget Asian fast food with average price of $15 for a meal and drink
• Enjoy food cooking theatre
• For a family or group of friends, each person can order their favour food then seat together enjoy as a group
• Great Asian food culture experience
• One compay is responsible for rent and operation
• One point of contact for all ongoing operation issues
• Attract food operators who normally would not consider shopping centre location
• A strong food anchor tenant creates a point of difference
For food operators
• 8 Street assists in establishing in shopping centre premier locations.
• 8 Street's onsite management team is responsible for all operational issues. No need to deal with shopping centre.
• 8 Street's marketing team is very active in ongoing promotion and marketing for both Asian and local Australian communities
• Reduce business risk by working with an established brand and proven success business model.
• 8 Street assists in existing the business
8 STREET Customer Reviews